We use the most current technology to evaluate eye disorders in the office, including:
- In-office laser treatment for glaucoma using SLT-selective laser trabeculoplasty, a procedure which helps fluids drain out of the eye, reducing intraocular pressure which can cause damage to the optic nerve and vision loss.
- In-office laser to treat narrow angle glaucoma. Narrow angle glaucoma is a specific type of glaucoma that can cause rapid vision loss and blindness if not diagnosed and treated properly.
- In-office laser treatment for posterior capsular opacification, a common problem after cataract surgery affecting vision. This procedure eliminates the cloudiness that can interfere with the vision after cataract surgery.
- Computerized visual field testing to help detect signs of glaucoma damage to the optic nerve, central or peripheral retinal disease, and other types of eye diseases.
- Fundus photography to document the health of the optic nerve, vitreous, macula, retina and its blood vessels.
- Fluorescein angiography to examine blood circulation in the retina and diagnose conditions caused by diabetes, macular degeneration and other retinal abnormalities.
- Corneal evaluation using corneal pachymetry and specular microscopy to determine corneal thickness and health. Computerized corneal topography is available to evaluate the curvature of the cornea.
- Optical Coherence Tomography, a highly specialized computer test to analyze the optic nerve and nerve fiber layer. This is performed for glaucoma and other eye disorders.
- Immersion A-Scan testing for cataract surgery.
- Ocular allergy testing to help find the underlying condition of ocular surface disease.
Contact Lens Services
Our experienced technician will fit any type of contact lenses for patients with myopia, hyperopia, or astigmatism. We specialize in all brands of hard and soft contact lenses. Some of the many types of contact lenses that we carry are:
- Disposable lenses
- Toric lenses
- Bifocal lenses
- Keratoconus lenses
- Rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP)
- Colored lenses